This blog is dedicated to my love. She is an Angel in disguise. She is my FALLEN ANGEL..

Total Pageviews

Sunday, November 13, 2011

I Have a Friend Like an Angel..


There Was an Emptiness In My Heart. my soul was searching for a friend Then she came into my life like a ray of sunshine on a Summer’s morning, silently, unnoticed. She touched my heart in a way I can't explain. She was in front of me & around me for so many years I was so dumb to know her .. I always thought the stories of the angels are just fairy tales  But I never had to look far to find an angel.  Angel have never really been out of reach. She was just with me an angel without it's wings I made her my best friend. I love her personality that draws people in I love the way she’s always there for me I love the way she takes time to do little things I love the way she take care & the joy she brings with her I have a great respect for the struggle she went through I respect the strength she show when she have nothing at all I love the way she get back up whenever she happen to fall I love the way she continue to give when she have noting left I love the way she live with passion although her goals are not met. I love how she stay positive & let noting in the way I love how she will be there with me each & everyday And to sum it all up, I love everything she do Every Little thing… Everything about her..

There Was an Emptiness In My Heart.
my soul was searching for a friend
Then she came into my life like a ray of sunshine on a
Summer’s morning, silently, unnoticed.
She touched my heart in a way I can't explain.
She was in front of me & around me for so many years
I was so dumb to know her ..
I always thought the stories of the angels are just fairy tales
 But I never had to look far to find an angel.
 Angel have never really been out of reach.
She was just with me an angel without it's wings
I made her my best friend.
I love her personality that draws people in
I love the way she’s always there for me
I love the way she takes time to do little things
I love the way she take care & the joy she brings with her
I have a great respect for the struggle she went through
I respect the strength she show when she have nothing at all
I love the way she get back up whenever she happen to fall
I love the way she continue to give when she have noting left
I love the way she live with passion although her goals are not met.
I love how she stay positive & let noting in the way
I love how she will be there with me each & everyday
And to sum it all up,
I love everything she do
Every Little thing…
Everything about her..

No comments:

Post a Comment