This blog is dedicated to my love. She is an Angel in disguise. She is my FALLEN ANGEL..

Total Pageviews

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Waiting for you...

I like wake up in the cold early morning and sit in the balcony with a cup of coffee Look up to the blue sky to see the Sunlight Swallowing The Darkness Hearing the birds sing & fly by Hoping someday my fate will get me closer to my true love It will be nice to hold & hug someone near to your heart who's so dear to you. someone with whom you want to spend the rest of your life with. It will be nice to hear those words "I Love you" from the one you love I will love to see my self in the arms of someone Who will be everything for me, who can make me complete. I hope you will find your way to me...

I like wake up in the cold early morning
and sit in the balcony with a cup of coffee
Look up to the blue sky to see the
Sunlight Swallowing The Darkness
Hearing the birds sing & fly by
Hoping someday my fate will get me closer to my true love
It will be nice to hold & hug someone near to your heart
who's so dear to you. someone with whom
you want to spend the rest of your life with.
It will be nice to hear those words
"I Love you" from the one you love
I will love to see my self in the arms of someone
Who will be everything for me,
who can make me complete.
I hope you will find your way to me...

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete