This blog is dedicated to my love. She is an Angel in disguise. She is my FALLEN ANGEL..

Total Pageviews

Thursday, December 13, 2012

Because I don't pretend I do.....

how can people pretend that they love when there many instance shows that they dont....
or may be its just i expects a lot or for me the definition of love is just toooo difficult
i never promises or thinks of soul and depth of love don't know why because for me understanding of love is less important than living the love ,feeling it ,enjoying it, good memories will always remain...and wounds also...so what i want that my love should be felt no matter it understood or not...i don't want any body to understand that i love i just want that it should be felt...
because i don't pretend i do.....

Angel


1 comment:

  1. good thought...":love should be felt not understood"......happy to know that people with similar thoughts do exists in this world....

    ReplyDelete