This blog is dedicated to my love. She is an Angel in disguise. She is my FALLEN ANGEL..

Total Pageviews

Thursday, December 13, 2012

Somebody told me that writing is a therapy ...

somebody told me that writing is a therapy ...bull shit it is nothing ..its all wrong who don't have the guts to speak or laugh loud or have the capability to make others understand what they feel good or bad about..they write ...because if this is true why it is not giving all that what it claims to a person like me...
 the reason may be like different patients have different treatment this therapy is also for those who doest have such vocal and expression capability ...
so this notion is wrong that this is a therapy i think it should be comes with terms and condition applies.....:)

Angel

No comments:

Post a Comment