This blog is dedicated to my love. She is an Angel in disguise. She is my FALLEN ANGEL..

Total Pageviews

Thursday, July 04, 2013

Always afraid to ask myself “is everything fine..?”

Time always move on, It’s me who is frozen


 Time always move on, It’s me who is frozen
 I don’t notice changes around me,
 I always think things are same, but it changes
 I’m at the same place before looking into the emptiness
 Things around me changed a lot, friends come & go
 Everyone came for a purpose
 But I don’t know why I don’t remember things
 My whole life kept on changing & I didn’t realized
 Many times when I go through my thoughts
 & suddenly all my emotions gets rattle up
 For a moment & I feel to break down
 But I always pulled myself out from that
 Pretending everything is ok & fine
 But always afraid to ask myself “is everything fine..?”
 I fool myself and people around,
 I don’t want to show how week I’m
 I always try to stare at the sky & I feel everything is ok
 I just don’t like changes, but changes always happen
 I always thought to do what people want me to do
 But I never thought about what I want in my life
 I never valued my emotions, never thought about passions
 Always tried to keep others happy
 Never thought about what makes me happy
 Always tried to fill my emptiness with whatever I got
 Always tried to get addicted to them,
 I know there is another way of life
 But don’t know which path to go...

No comments:

Post a Comment