This blog is dedicated to my love. She is an Angel in disguise. She is my FALLEN ANGEL..

Total Pageviews

Sunday, July 07, 2013

I remeber everthing..


I wish I had a memory lose.  then I wouldn't remember how I hurted you  I wouldn't remember my past days  and why it didn't worked out..    I wish I had a memory lose  then I wouldn't be recalling your name  I would not remember losing my angel  and all that tears & pain..    I wish I had a memory lose  then I wouldn't be missing you this much  I wont be remembering the fragrance of your body  that was next to me   deeply loving & kissing    I wish I had a memory lose  then I wouldn't remember the day we met  I wouldn't remember our first hug  I wouldn't remember our first kiss  I wouldn't be remembering anything    But I do remember everything  From falling in love with you to our passionate kisses  to that endless cravings for you  I remember everything  I just will never forget.. never..
I wish I had a memory lose.
then I wouldn't remember how I hurted you
I wouldn't remember my past days
and why it didn't worked out..

I wish I had a memory lose
then I wouldn't be recalling your name
I would not remember losing my angel
and all that tears & pain..

I wish I had a memory lose
then I wouldn't be missing you this much
I wont be remembering the fragrance of your body
that was next to me
deeply loving & kissing

I wish I had a memory lose
then I wouldn't remember the day we met
I wouldn't remember our first hug
I wouldn't remember our first kiss
I wouldn't be remembering anything

But I do remember everything
From falling in love with you to our passionate kisses
to that endless cravings for you
I remember everything
I just will never forget.. never..

No comments:

Post a Comment