This blog is dedicated to my love. She is an Angel in disguise. She is my FALLEN ANGEL..

Total Pageviews

Thursday, July 11, 2013

Many times I feel everything will be alright..

Many times I say nothing much  Many times I don't express anything Many times I make myself look like a fool Many times I feel things but I pretend as if I don't Many times I feel I got everything but its just a flop Many times I think I'm angry, but in real I'm sad Many times I dream of things I can never have  Many times I think about my silent life Many times I wakeup in the night & pray Many times I feel its hard to fight   Many times I feel everything will be alright..

Many times I say nothing much
Many times I don't express anything
Many times I make myself look like a fool
Many times I feel things but I pretend as if I don't
Many times I feel I got everything but its just a flop
Many times I think I'm angry, but in real I'm sad
Many times I dream of things I can never have
Many times I think about my silent life
Many times I wakeup in the night & pray
Many times I feel its hard to fight
Many times I feel everything will be alright..


No comments:

Post a Comment