This blog is dedicated to my love. She is an Angel in disguise. She is my FALLEN ANGEL..

Total Pageviews

Sunday, July 07, 2013

Missing your angel smile..


When my angel broke up with me  I could not sleep at nights  Its her face every time in front of me  I woke up the every morning  Knowing something is not right        I went from loving her to loosing her  Not knowing how exactly I should feel  I used text her daily   And one day she replied me  And when I read her text  My eyes they filled with tears  Whatever she wrote it filled my heart   She was shattered. Hurted by me  I realize that I got failed badly  And that's what drove both of us apart  I looked down at all the text she wrote  The most beautiful words I’ve ever seen  My heart skipped with every word I read of her  I sit hear reading all her angry words  My tears falling slowly as I read  I know where I made big mistakes  And know how badly I need her  I want to be with her   I’m uncertain about what comes next  But…I want a chance to kiss her deep and love her,  And feel my heart skip when she smiles...

When my angel broke up with me
I could not sleep at nights
Its her face every time in front of me
I woke up the every morning
Knowing something is not right

I went from loving her to loosing her
Not knowing how exactly I should feel
I used text her daily
And one day she replied me
And when I read her text
My eyes they filled with tears
Whatever she wrote it filled my heart
She was shattered. Hurted by me
I realize that I got failed badly
And that's what drove both of us apart
I looked down at all the text she wrote
The most beautiful words I’ve ever seen
My heart skipped with every word I read of her
I sit hear reading all her angry words
My tears falling slowly as I read
I know where I made big mistakes
And know how badly I need her
I want to be with her
I’m uncertain about what comes next
But…I want a chance to kiss her deep and love her,
And feel my heart skip when she smiles...


No comments:

Post a Comment