This blog is dedicated to my love. She is an Angel in disguise. She is my FALLEN ANGEL..

Total Pageviews

Friday, July 05, 2013

We met we loved you gave so much to me..


I had met her by coincidence   Don't know why she stayed lingering in my mind always  There was a time when I never liked her   But now I felt like I like forever  Like I known her a whole life-time  We talked and laughed like lovers  We loved like love birds  we intimated like wild animals  We shared futures we would never see  But then one day they both had to say  Farewell to what would never be  Now we are afraid to looks out towards a horizon  Departing from each other is always painful  We met we loved you gave so much to me  It feels like every wind that flow towards me  came pass you bringing your fragrance to me..

I had met her by coincidence
Don't know why she stayed lingering in my mind always
There was a time when I never liked her
But now I felt like I like forever
Like I known her a whole life-time
We talked and laughed like lovers
We loved like love birds
we intimated like wild animals
We shared futures we would never see
But then one day they both had to say
Farewell to what would never be
Now we are afraid to looks out towards a horizon
Departing from each other is always painful
We met we loved you gave so much to me
It feels like every wind that flow towards me
came pass you bringing your fragrance to me..


No comments:

Post a Comment