This blog is dedicated to my love. She is an Angel in disguise. She is my FALLEN ANGEL..

Total Pageviews

Friday, July 05, 2013

When you do things for me..


When you looked at me  looked with your care        When you hugged me  hugged me with your soul        When you touch me  Touch me with your heart        When you kissed me  Kissed me with your passion        When you whisper  Whisper how much you love me        When you hold me  Make me feel that I'm the only one        If our days has troubles  you made sure tomorrow bring back the sun        When we lie beneath the covers  And you feel my body bare        Look past my imperfections  and show in your eyes that you care        When in a moment of uncertainty  you always make sure we are together        You always first hold my hand and lean closer  As you whisper how much love you have for me..
When you looked at me
looked with your care

When you hugged me
hugged me with your soul

When you touch me
Touch me with your heart

When you kissed me
Kissed me with your passion

When you whisper
Whisper how much you love me

When you hold me
Make me feel that I'm the only one

If our days has troubles
you made sure tomorrow bring back the sun

When we lie beneath the covers
And you feel my body bare

Look past my imperfections
and show in your eyes that you care

When in a moment of uncertainty
you always make sure we are together

You always first hold my hand and lean closer
As you whisper how much love you have for me..

No comments:

Post a Comment