This blog is dedicated to my love. She is an Angel in disguise. She is my FALLEN ANGEL..

Total Pageviews

Tuesday, November 26, 2013

I will always Love You my Baby..


I will always Love You my Baby..

When I take her to bed, I know what I want 
I lay over her & look into her angel eyes

She just raises her hands inviting me
Then she close her hands tightly taking me inside

I remove slowly her dark brown hairs covering her face
Yes she is the most beautiful thing I proudly own

I always see that passionate look in her eyes
A look that says “take me & have me”

I pull her close Kiss her madly
Biting & licking every inch of her

She smile & giggle feeling every touch
I too smiled seeing her happy

I just want to say to the most beautiful & sweetest girl
That I will always Love You my Baby..

No comments:

Post a Comment