This blog is dedicated to my love. She is an Angel in disguise. She is my FALLEN ANGEL..

Total Pageviews

Monday, December 23, 2013

Seduction


Seduction

Baby you know your soft curves seduce me?
That I always imagine you in my arms?
Do you notice the way I look at you?
I see I know you do.
I love the way your hair falls
So wild and so free
I love the way you care for me
Your concern shows how much I'm been loved
I love to see the way you walk
I make excuses to make you walk
I love the way you look at me.
I love to see the way your lips move
I want to touch them always
Baby come to me, my fallen angel
I will make you fly again.
I don't want to hide anything
I don't want to hide my thoughts, my feelings
I want to brush my fingers over you
and put them deep inside
I will love you oh so purely
Come over here my baby
I know that you love me.

No comments:

Post a Comment