This blog is dedicated to my love. She is an Angel in disguise. She is my FALLEN ANGEL..

Total Pageviews

Monday, September 15, 2014

She was a beautiful fruit, a beautiful red fruit, She always felt like coming of autumn, a world wrapped itself with natural colors, whenever I dived deep into this beautiful and colourful world, I always discovered something extraordinary.

She was a beautiful fruit, a beautiful red fruit, She always felt like coming of autumn, a world wrapped itself with natural colors, whenever I dived deep into this beautiful and colourful world, I always discovered something extraordinary.


She was a beautiful fruit, a beautiful red fruit, She always felt like coming of autumn, a world wrapped itself with natural colors, whenever I dived deep into this beautiful and colorful world, I always discovered something extraordinary. 

No comments:

Post a Comment